She's so hard to hold but I can't let go
I'm a house of cards in a hurricaneA reckless ride in the pouring rainShe cuts me and the pain is all I wanna feel
She'll dance away just like a childShe drives me crazy, drives me wildBut I'm helpless when she smilesOh, when she smiles, she smiles
Maybe I'd fight it if I could, maybe I'd fight it if I couldIt hurts so bad but feels so goodShe opens up just like a rose to meWhen she's close to me, anything she asked me to, I would
It's out of control but I can't let go
I'm a house of cards in a hurricaneA reckless ride in the pouring rainShe cuts me and the pain is all I wanna feel
She'll dance away just like a childShe drives me crazy, drives me wildBut I'm helpless when she smilesOh, when she smiles
When she looks at meWhen she looks at meI get so weak
I'm a house of cards in a hurricaneA reckless ride in the pouring rainShe cuts me and the pain is all I wanna feel
She'll dance away just like a child
No comments:
Post a Comment